Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So RAF is moving...

Not something I am too happy about... I don't really see the reason why. Sure, Conforums kinda sucks, but RAF1 (which is what i am going to use to refer to the original one) didn't. I don't really like leaving things behind that can't be transferred over, and i don't like leaving my Administrator position behind as well.

I noticed today on RAF2 (the new forum) that I am a "Global Moderator." Now, on RAF1, i was an Administrator, a position which i fought very much to get. Sure, i might have not done that many publicly known Administrative things, but i did things that no one really knows about. Like when an admin from another forum came and started informing us about 3 of our members doing something on this other forum, I started investigating (not that it was really necessary) into what exactly the problem was. Nothing really got resolved, but no further conflict was really made.

I pm-ed Richard today asking if I am going to get my Admin priveleges back or not, and I am still waiting for a reply.

So yep, thats how I am feeling... :(

No comments: